MARINE TOWER COAX CLAMP
Are you ready to enjoy your favorite track at high output level during your daily water ski session? Hertz Marine Towers will make your sport and leisure outings unforgettable, thanks to impressive audio performance and cool color lighting.
The solid 316-Stainless steel clamp mounting is ideal for Round or Square profile pipe applications where sound needs to be easily oriented and quickly released.
Power Handling – Peak W 200
Power Handling – Continuous W 100
Impedance Ω 4
Frequency response Hz 45 ÷ 25k
Sensitivity dB SPL 91
Woofer size mm (in.) 200 (8)
Tweeter size mm (in.) 36 (1.4)
Woofer Voice Coil Ø mm (in.) 32 (1.26)
Tweeter voice coil Ø mm (in.) 20 (0.8)
Woofer magnet High density flux ferrite
Tweeter magnet Neodymium
Woofer cone Polypropylene with UV inhibitors
Tweeter dome PEI
1. Hertz Pure Marine Certified Product stamp featuring the IP65 protection grade, ASTM-D4329 standards for UV resistance and ASTM-B117 for salt fog operability.
2. Equipped with dedicated 8” coaxial speaker featuring a long-throw 32 mm (1.26”) voice coil woofer with polypropylene cone injected with UV inhibitors and 1.4” Neodymium magnet tweeter.
3. RGB led lighting creates sophisticated atmosphere, adding tons of class to your vessel. Front RGB lighting is included built-in the front grille, while rear RGB lighting is an add-on with the specifically developed HTX RGB LOGO.1 accessory (available both in black and white color).
4. Q-OS² (Quick Orientation & Release for Sound & Safety) technology.
– Durability thanks to the solid 316 Stainless Steel construction;
– Tower can be quickly oriented within 18 steps (20° each) along horizontal axis for best sound projection and diffusion over the listening area;
– Quick Mechanical/Electrical release for security/anti-theft and cleaning;
– Multi-pole high current connection self-contained into the clamp structure;
– Clamp structure includes rubber inserts for vibrations damping and fits both round roll-bar [38 mm, 76 mm (1-1/2” to 3”)] and square roll-bar or roof mounting by detaching clamp basement upper part. Optional fitting accessories available for major OEM brands.
5. “Adjustable logo” allows for several tower positioning without affecting the correct Hertz logo orientation. Front and rear logo can be oriented within 64 steps.
IP 65 CERTIFICATION
WATER JET TESTED
Hertz Marine tower are totally protected against water jets of different entities, making them highly performant in the marine environment.
According to the severe ASTM-D4329 standards for UV resistance, all the materials used for Hertz Marine products are designed to face long time exposition to UV radiations while cruising on the open sea.
SALT FOG TESTED
To satisfy the standards required by ASTM-B117, Hertz Marine products are tested with massive salt fog spray to ensure a complete resistance to corrosion, typical of this atmospheric agent.